Reiki : “Rei”-Universal or Spiritual; “Ki”-Life Force or Energy. Reiki is a natural healing art. It can be channelled by anyone who is willing to learn, tune and open up to it's vibration. Learn to channel Reiki energy to rejoice in your peace and help to balance others.
Reiki works by inducing a state of deep relaxation that enhances your body’s own natural healing powers. It addresses our issues holistically & wholesomely. The benefits of Reiki are countless from ease of physical issues to relieve of mental illness, to restoring inner-connection and opening up to enlightenment.
Reiki applications extend beyond Us. It can be applied to situations and circumstances to conceive, increase, manifest and achieve your goals and desires. Reiki helps to align and amplify your own energy flow to tune in to vibrations you wish to attract.
- Create deep relaxation, allowing body & mind to release stress, tension and anxiety;
- Accelerate and strengthen self-healing abilities;
- Restore functions of bodily systems, organs and glands;
- Lower blood pressure and aid cardio-vascular disease;
- Ease effects of chronic health issues (asthma, eczema, migraines, etc.);
- Accelerate healing of injuries and dysfunctions;
- Relieve pain and inflammation (sport injuries, fibromyalgia, MS etc);
- Aid recovery from life-long addictions (sugar, food, drugs, sex, cigarettes etc);
- Help with overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorders;
- Remove energy blockages and suppressed feelings;
- Detox body, mind and spirit;
- Aid in adaptation and recovery from surgery, chemo and radiation therapies;
- Strengthen and support immune system;
- Increase vitality and slow down aging process,
- Promote creativity and expression;
- Strengthen intuition and facilitate spiritual growth;
- Amplify life force energy and more..
Mary is a natural medicine practitioner with 15+ years of holistic practice experience. She is passionate about helping her clients to restore inner balance and embrace salubrious living. After battling a life-threatening illness and unsuccessful approach to treat it with traditional medicine Mary turned to alternative natural therapies as a last hope. She not only alleviated the symptoms but was able to find the cure. Mary strongly believes in our own abilities to heal physical ailments, emotional disorders and mental states as well as letting go of painful and negative experiences, shifting energies to manifest our true desires.
Mary studied medicine and naturopathy in England, holds diplomas in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (DHP) (2008), Advanced Stage-Hypnosis (DASH)(2009), Complete Mind Therapy (DCMT) (2009) approved by The Mindcare Organization ltd. and upgraded her diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Advanced Master Practitioner Level (2010). Mary obtained a full board of certifications as a Holistic Health Practitioner.
She integrates several healing modalities into her practice including Usui Reiki, Therapeutic Touch (TT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Chakra Balancing, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Su Djock, Herbal remedies, Homeopathy, Wave Vibration Therapy, Chromotherapy, Buteyko method, Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Mary provides therapeutic and educational guidance to evoke healing and restore vitality that dwell within our inner sanctuaries.